America Rising Corporation is a political content company, specializing in opposition research and communications. We provide top notch opposition research, video tracking, and rapid response communications consulting through custom on-demand and subscription — based plans.
Founded in 2013, America Rising Corp has worked with more than 100 different Republican and conservative organizations including political campaigns, committees, and advocacy groups in addition to private sector clients. To learn more about AR visit americarisingcorp.com
Under the direction of senior staff, the Research Analyst is responsible for conducting, synthesizing, and packaging research for clients.
- Ensure quality of research collected by reviewing and validating against source materials.
- Analyze research by evaluating trends and emerging themes and summarize relevant findings.
- Support the timely completion of project deliverables by submitting and tracking tasks completion, keeping colleagues and manager updated on status.
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience on Capitol Hill or political campaigns, in journalism or a law, lobbying, research, public relations, marketing or public affairs firm or trade association.
- A background in policy analysis or campaign-style opposition research. Candidates should have exceptional writing skills, a familiarity with relevant policy areas, and a killer political instinct. Comfort with online research platforms and field research is preferred.
- A voracious appetite for news and the ability to recognize news angles and generate creative ideas for earned and social media campaigns is highly valued.
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably in communications, public relations, political science, marketing, economics or related field.
- One year of relevant work experience.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate ideas persuasively.
- Highly organized and able to manage competing priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficiency in online research tools such as LexisNexis, Westlaw, campaign finance databases, and other research databases is preferred.
- Be a creative, proactive problem solver who can address the unique needs of each client.
Notice to all Applicants:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States must be produced within (3) days of hire.
- Final candidate is subject to a background check prior to offer being extended.
Application Instructions: To apply for this position, please send a resume and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Research Analyst Application.”
Notice to all Applicants:
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States must be produced within (3) days of hire.
Final candidate is subject to a background check prior to the final selection process.