November 13, 2020
With Election Day now behind us, we wanted to look back at some of the historic results we delivered for our clients during the 2020 cycle. Over the past almost eight years, we’ve had the privilege of working to enhance the GOP ecosystem by producing opposition research, running war room operations, and tracking Democratic candidates for our clients in support of their efforts to impact the election.
Up and down the ballot, we utilized those proven systems to help deliver victories across the country. We were involved in electing numerous House Republicans, picking up at least eight House seats, winning 16 U.S. Senate races, defending 3 GOP governors, and maintaining Republican control of seven state legislatures.
Notable milestones by the numbers:
- AR was involved in 19 Senate races, helping our clients claim victory in 16 of them. Our Senate Team monitored more than 8,200 in-person and live-streamed campaign events.
- AR was involved in 80 House races, helping our clients maintain all Republican incumbents while picking up at least eight seats. Our House team created 40 research reports, watched over 80 debates, and monitored over 3,600 in-person and live-streamed campaign events.
- Our state team created 136 research reports across 73 races we were involved in, monitoring over 2,000 in-person and live-streamed campaign events.
The America Rising tracking operation continues to be unparalleled. Virtually every tracking metric in 2020 set new records for America Rising:
- Our trackers travelled more than 440,000 miles and recorded 5,426 hours of footage across 173 races.
- They attended 16,400 total events in the 2020 election cycle. That’s more than double the number of events tracked in any previous cycle.
Bottom line: This was the most productive and impactful election cycle in America Rising’s history. Our aggressive opposition research, tracking, FOIA, and rapid response efforts contributed to GOP victories across the country. We look forward to building upon our proven, innovative systems to continue to win races.