America Rising Corporation was launched in March 2013 as the first consulting firm on the right to integrate research, communications, digital, field research, video tracking, rapid response, and war room services. America Rising Corp currently provides consulting services to political campaigns, committees, and advocacy groups in addition to private sector clients. For the 2014 campaign cycle, America Rising Corp was the primary organization providing research and tracking to the leading national political groups on the right. Our work targeted top-tier Senate and Congressional campaigns, and select other state races.
America Rising Corporation seeks a multi-talented individual to serve as Senior Researcher. Qualified candidates possess three to five years of relevant experience on Capitol Hill or political campaigns, in journalism or a law, lobbying, public relations, marketing or public affairs firm or trade association.
Ideal candidates will have strong management and client services experience, and will be well-versed in policy analysis or campaign-style opposition research. Candidates should have exceptional written and oral communications skills, a strong understanding of relevant policy areas and a killer political instinct. Comfort with online research platforms and field research is required.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work at the direction of Team Leader to conduct, synthesize and package research on the behalf of clients.
- Manage and train junior-level associates to assist in executing research and communications plans.
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree with two to five years of political, campaign, Capitol Hill or policy experience.
- Excellent written and oral English language skills and the ability to communicate ideas persuasively.
- Proficiency in online research tools such as LexisNexis, Westlaw, campaign finance, databases, and other research databases is required.
- Highly organized and able to manage competing priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Be a creative, problem solver who can address the unique needs of each client.
Notice to all Applicants:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States must be produced within (3) days of hire.
- Final candidate is subject to a background check prior to the final selection process.
Application Instructions: Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirements and a brief, non-academic writing sample to email@example.com
Notice to all Applicants:
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States must be produced within (3) days of hire.
Final candidate is subject to a background check prior to the final selection process.