America Rising Corporation is an opposition research and communications firm whose mission is to help its clients defeat Democrats. We do this by providing top-notch opposition research, video tracking, rapid response consulting, and earned media communications through on-demand and subscription-based plans and platforms. Founded in 2013, America Rising has worked with more than 100 different Republican and conservative organizations and candidates over two election cycles to defeat Hillary Clinton and win races up and down the ballot nationwide.
America Rising Corporation seeks a multi-talented individual to serve as Senior Researcher.
Qualified candidates possess three to five years of relevant experience on Capitol Hill or political campaigns, in journalism or a law, lobbying, public relations, marketing or public affairs firm or trade association.
Ideal candidates will have strong management and client services experience, and will be well-versed in policy analysis or campaign-style opposition research. Candidates should have exceptional written and oral communications skills, a strong understanding of relevant policy areas and a killer political instinct. Comfort with online research platforms and field research is required.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work at the direction of Team Leader to conduct, synthesize and package research on the behalf of clients.
- Manage and train junior-level associates to assist in executing research and communications plans.
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree with 2 to 5 years of political, campaign, Capitol Hill or policy experience.
- Excellent written and oral English language skills and the ability to communicate ideas persuasively. Proficiency in online research tools such as LexisNexis, Westlaw, campaign finance, databases, and other research databases is required.
- Highly organized and able to manage competing priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Be a creative, problem solver who can address the unique needs of each client.
Application Instructions: Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirements and a brief, non-academic writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice to all Applicants:
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States must be produced within (3) days of hire.
Final candidate is subject to a background check prior to the final selection process.