America Rising Corporation is an opposition research and communications firm whose mission is to help its clients defeat Democrats. We do this by providing top-notch opposition research, video tracking, rapid response consulting, and earned media communications through on-demand and subscription-based plans and platforms.
Founded in 2013, America Rising has worked with more than 100 different Republican and conservative organizations and candidates over two election cycles to defeat Hillary Clinton and win races up and down the ballot nationwide.
America Rising Corp. seeks a multi-talented individual to serve as an Associate. Qualified candidates possess one to three years of relevant experience on Capitol Hill or political campaigns, in journalism or a law, lobbying, public relations, marketing or public affairs firm or trade association.
Ideal candidates will have a proven background in policy analysis or campaign-style opposition research. Candidates should have exceptional writing skills, a familiarity with relevant policy areas and a killer political instinct. Previous experience with online research platforms and field research is preferred.
A voracious appetite for news and the ability to recognize news angles and generate creative ideas for earned and social media campaigns is highly valued.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Research Associates work at the direction the Deputy and SVP to conduct, synthesize and package research on behalf of clients.
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably in communications, public relations, political science, marketing, economics or related field.
- One to three years relevant experience.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate ideas persuasively.
- Highly organized and able to manage competing priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficiency in online research tools such as LexisNexis, Westlaw, campaign finance databases, and other research databases is preferred.
- Be a creative, problem solver who can address the unique needs of each client.
Application Instructions: Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Notice to all Applicants:
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States must be produced within (3) days of hire.
Final candidate is subject to a background check prior to the final selection process.