America Rising Corporation is an opposition research and communications firm whose mission is to help its clients defeat Democrats. We do this by providing top-notch opposition research, video tracking, rapid response consulting, and earned media communications through on-demand and subscription-based plans and platforms.
Founded in 2013, America Rising has worked with more than 100 different Republican and conservative organizations and candidates over two election cycles to defeat Hillary Clinton and win races up and down the ballot nationwide.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Conduct media monitoring and compile news compendiums for issue-based campaigns and clients.
- Produce social media and blog content.
- Undergraduate degree required. Majors in communications, political science, journalism and related field are especially encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and ability to work with a team
- Candidates will have strong analytical and research skills, are detail-oriented and have demonstrated success in a team environment.
- Though not required, experience with TV Eyes, IQ Media, LexisNexis, social media, video editing, and/or political writing, is also a plus.
- Familiarity and interest in current political and policy issues.
- Ability to learn new subjects quickly and gain an in-depth understanding of public policy topics over time.
- Experience using various social media platforms
America Rising Corp seeks a hard-working individual to serve as a Media Associate. Qualified candidates possess one to two years of relevant experience (full-time/part-time/internship) on Capitol Hill or political campaigns, in journalism or a law, lobbying, public relations, marketing or public affairs firm or trade association.
Ideal candidates will possess strong reading comprehension as well as being familiar with media cycles, campaign-style opposition research, and current political and policy issues. Candidates should also have strong proficiency with using computers.
How to Apply
To apply for the position, please send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Media Associate Application.”
Notice to all Applicants:
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States must be produced within (3) days of hire.
Final candidate is subject to a background check prior to the final selection process.