America Rising Corporation is an opposition research and communications firm whose mission is to help its clients defeat Democrats. We do this by providing top-notch opposition research, video tracking, rapid response consulting, and earned media communications through on-demand and subscription-based plans and platforms.
Founded in 2013, America Rising has worked with more than 100 different Republican and conservative organizations and candidates over two election cycles to defeat Hillary Clinton and win races up and down the ballot nationwide.
America Rising’s purpose is to hold Democrats accountable. Trackers for America Rising serve as our eyes and ears on the ground, obtaining footage of candidates for public office. They are responsible for identifying events they will attend, reporting on those events and analyzing candidate’s remarks.
Ideal applicants will have a passion for politics, commitment to conservative principals and strong communications skills. Applicants should be self-starters, capable of achieving objectives and meeting deadlines outside of a traditional office environment. Applicants should have fundamental computer skills and willingness to learn the applications of new technologies.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Proactively monitoring news and social media platforms for information used to build a calendar of opposition events.
- Filming candidates for public office at public events.
- Conducting field research.
- Assisting in the maintenance of AR’s digital video archive.
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably in political science, communications or related field.
- A valid driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation.
- Prior political and/or videography experience are preferred, but not required.
- Relocation may be required.
How to Apply
To apply for the position, please send a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Tracker (Trenton, NJ Area) Application”.
Notice to all Applicants:
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States must be produced within (3) days of hire.
Final candidate is subject to a background check prior to the final selection process.